Thursday, January 05, 2006

Tech Link (Motherboard): Motherboards sightings based on Intel® 975X Chipset

It always seems like ages when you are trying to catch something that's just released and yet you can't get your hands on it. I've been hunting for an Asus P5WGD2 motherboard or a Gigabyte GA-G1975X, not to mention Intel®'s very own D975XBX motherboard. I'm sure you guys have seen the reviews already, and desperately looking for one as well and yet can't find it.

However, as days passes by, I've spotted several appearances of motherboards based on this chipset. You can find Asus' at ZZF, Gigabyte's at mwave and Intel®'s at atacom.

So if you got the $$$, head on over there and take your pick. As for me, I'll just sulk in the corner and envy you. I spent all my money this Christmas and New Year and have none to buy me any PC parts for me :(

No comments: