Sunday, July 30, 2006

Article: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 Preview (Mainstream Price for Performance Enthusiast)

I just uploaded a preview of Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 Processor. I'm in a hurry, as always, to fill up a spot on my Blog, duh, it's tiring already with all these techno stuff. I feel very old about all this stuff already. If you missed my earlier preview of Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6300 Processor, I still added a comparison here that shows the two processors side by side. Anyway, if you're intested, expand this for more.

The Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 Processor is sits at the mid section flavor of the Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6000 series of processor. Above this, lined up higher speed grade, from Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6700, and Intel® Core™ 2 X6800, and below are Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6400 and Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6300. This processor is an attractive one since it has full 4MB of L2 cache.

Source:Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 Preview (Mainstream Price for Performance Enthusiast)

No comments: