Sunday, August 13, 2006

Article: Intel® Core™ 2 Extreme X6800 Preview (World's Best Gaming Processor)


I finally got out of my lazy butt and posted my own results. Bah, I know I am late, but hey, it's not like everyone has this processor in their hands and I just have to brag it before I deleted all these filess of my hard drive and proceeded to benching Kentsfield. All this new technology stuff is just tiring, after my stint this week, training a lot of India folks about this new micro architecture, I am just so exhausted. In any case, if you would like to read a review from a FanBoy, all you have to do is expand this article.
"Extreme dominance built-in. You've hard-core battled your enemies in this world and beyond, but never like this. With the Intel® Core™2 Extreme processor, you get the best unrivaled performance in the universe. So let them challenge you and let the annihilation begin."

When "Extreme" is an understatement.
"It's not about playing the game. It's about dominating and winning the game. Designed for extreme power, the Intel® Core™2 Extreme processor for desktop PCs features the latest arsenal of performance-rich technologies, including up to 4 MB of shared L2 cache and up to 1066 MHz Front Side Bus."

Source:Intel® Core™ 2 Extreme X6800 Preview (World's Best Gaming Processor)

No comments: