Saturday, January 07, 2006

Brag: Yonah onslaught continue

I recently posted an article regarding Revealing Intel®'s Offerings and how the Intel® Mobile Processor + desktop board are slowly invading review sites. And true enough, these technology are crawling up on the web, and more and more information are unfolding as days pass by.

I came upon another site that chanced upon a Yonah motherboard being shown off at CES 2006. Below are images from Matbe.Com



Source:Matbe

And then at Japan, at the known PC shop, the boxed processors are showing off the store shelves. Would you believe that? I am drooling already, looking at the image of that lovely lovely Intel® Core™ Duo Processor. Below are images from Akiba PC Hotline




Source:Akiba

I can't wait to lay my hands on these babies =), mine will arrive 3rd week of January 2006 for some testing spree. I hate it when my samples arrived a tad too late :( because the excitement is just killing me.

No comments: