Saturday, January 28, 2006

Brag: Brag-o-Badge

I was watching TV last night and saw a flash of commercial about Manny Pacquiao. It was just a short commercial, but the message of the commericial is about how Manny beat all other TV, Movie, and Political personalities as having the most number of products being endorsemed.

Update: You can visit the dedicated page for Brag-o-Badge here: http://www.sleektech.nl/~dm/article/logobrag/logobrag.html

I actually noticed how Manny was battle-geared with company logos and endorsers, which makes me very edgy looking at how the fight will turn out to be. I mean, just look at those sponsors, even the underwear is being aired. And I know that if Manny loses, those sponsore might just leave him and disregard him as major endorser of the product.


So anyway, that game the idea, to come up with a Brag-o-Badge fun game. It's not necessarily a "normal" game, it involves editing images. And in some cases, might be frustrating for others, but hey, even Game & Watch was frustrating during its times. I decided to dabble up with the logos that I have, ranging from the different hardware I got. I would like to add my software like Microsoft* Windows* 95, 98, Me, XP Home, XP Professiona, 2000, 2003. I even have DOS and Novell* Netware*, but too bad, I can't fit them all up.

The template is as you can see above, and the instructions is pretty simple:

::Instructions::
  1. Use the template as posted

  2. Place badges inside the Green area

  3. Add your avatar inside the Orange area



The general rule is don't mess up with the original logos unless it's just resized to fit the template, so no adding of anything or changing the color of the logos. If you would like to join, head on to TPC and check this thread out. And oh, here's what I came up with:



No comments: