Thursday, January 12, 2006

Rant: Crappy Web Browsers

This is insane. I was testing this website with FireFox and I got email from friends that my site looks messy out of place with IE. Some FireFox users told me that the "Read full article here..." doesn't work, while it worked perfectly fine on my three(3) machines.

I mean, what the heck is happening? On my IBM Thinkpad T42 laptop, I am using the latest IE with all the patches, and the only thing I noticed is that the list isn't having a bullet. But it still looked fine. On my Celeron D desktop, I am using FireFox, and it looks the same, except the bulleted list works fine versus IE. My wife's IBM Thinkpad T41 with IE is showing the web as a-ok as well. Crap crap crap! Now I'm back to the drawing board again with StyleSheets and all that. If you are having problems accessing the site, well, I guess you'll just have wait untill I get it sorted out.

Crap!

No comments: