Sunday, September 17, 2006

Great: My Kid's First Dentist Visit

I have to admit, I am one of those kids before that dreads the day I will have to give our family denstist a visit. It was a very frightful moment for me, having heard lots of nasty stories about them. Besides, my first early visits I made with the dentist had been very traumatic for me: tooth extraction baby. Anyway, it seems that times has changed. My two-year old baby is actually very excited about this moment.

She's such a cute, bubbly toddler, who never failed to amaze me when it comes to such "trivial" tasks (at least, that's how I perceived her attitude). She is never afraid of the doctors or nurses, but she doesn't like Security Guards. In fact, whenever she doesn't feel good, she's the one saying we needed to see a doctor. Woah!

Oh well, time to prepare my things. Laters FanBoyz...

No comments: