Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Brag: January'07 is record hits for FanBoy site!

I just noticed that January'2007 has been the highest number of hits of FanBoy history. You can click on the image for the full size.

It seems that my exploit with Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E4300 and Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E4400 is the "crowd drawer" of the site, but that's not to say that other links aren't getting the attention.

In addition, it looks like all my articles are getting a lot of Google hits lately as well. I don't know why such suddenly happened, or maybe, it happened gradually. But whatever the reasons, I am glad that I am reaching more and more crowds this year. I am pleased that I am able to share my rants, brags, and other blabberings to more people.

Thanks for visiting the site! Till next, FanBoy out...

No comments: