Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Brag: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6320 says "aye"

After the failed attempt to determine if my new CPU is already Penryn one, I decided to try the next CPU in the queue. You can click on the image to zoom up on the CPU-Z image.

Well, this one is still not my highly anticipated new CPU based on the new core. Oh well, I guess I still have the other CPU to try out. For now, I am removing the details of the CPU and just posting very limited information since I don't know how much info is being posted already on the next.

In any case, I plan to test the third, and last flavor of CPU I got next week. So you may want to check back again to see if I do end up with a Penryn core next time. For now, I will leave you all with the guessing. First, you've seen the overclocked Conroe-L, now, this E6320. Time to hunt for the details using your trusty Google.

Have a good Valentines Day

No comments: