Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tech Link (MoDT): AOpen miniPC MP915-B Super Multi System Review

PCStats has a new review up on their site. And it's none other than a really cute and really attractive AOpen Mini PC. If you have been visiting my site and checking my HomeGrown articles about this particular Mobile on Desktop (MoDT) you'll know that, yep, FanBoy have reviewed this AOpen MiniPc for quite some time already.



There is little doubt that Small Form Factor (SFF) computers have revolutionized the way technology fits into the home, media room, and our lives. Yet as computers continue to advance by leaps and bounds, the whole the small form factor PC trend seems to be stuck on the initial chassis design Shuttle Computers first introduced in 2001. Now mind you, the toaster-sized SFF PC box isn't bad, it just doesn't fit into all situations.


Source:PCStats

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I've been searching up and down [and almost pulling my hair out], trying to look for this case! I don't need the PC, just the case. I want to build a Mini Pc, with a mini-ITX motherboard, that's also compatible with Linux UBUNTU. I love the cd drive on this miniPC. Do you have any idea if they sell the case ONLY anywhere? Please help!!