Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Tech Link (Industry): First MacBook Unpacking Photoset

A friend of mine sent me a link to Wired Blog about the first MacBook* "Unpacking". I am not so much of a Mac* expert, but I can vouch that I am a Mac* drooler :), almost at a FanBoy level. That is, if only I can afford to get me one of those cool, pricey toyz.
Images owned by respective owners, not by me or this website




But hey, if I can't get it, maybe someone else can and wull get it and post a pics of them for us to admire. And yep, here's what's this posting is all about! Apparently, it's not "normal" for a Mac* product to become available hours before announcement, well, I think a lot of announcement and availability is actually like that *yay for me*. Anyway, if you're one of those blokes who loves Mac*, give this link a spin.

No comments: