Thursday, May 25, 2006

Brag: FanBoyReview reached 16,584 hits!

Woohoo! Yeehaw. Well, it's not that many, but man, a privately owned and single handledly operated website getting this number of hits is reallye exciting for me. The bulk of hits came from external forums, interestingly, not from TPC! I also got some hits coming from Google and MSN search.

But what the hey, I could care less where the hits are coming from as long as it's not my own IP bwahahahahahahaha. Anyway, I just want to say many thanks to the FanBoyz and AMDroids who are visiting this site. I have received a few hate mails, and some praises. Some are requesting to open up the comment space to make it easy to comment on.

I am thinking of indeed opening up the comment space, to make it easier to comment, but I am afraid spammers (no, not AMDroids, I mean, SPAMMERS) will post their ads or links or whatnots, that it may become a pain in the behind to clean it up. I'd rather have zero(0) comments than spending my time deleting spams.

I also received some suggestions on how to improve the site, but do note, I am just a single guy doing all these stuff! So if I can't make any changes, my apologies in advance. But rest assure that as long as I get hits like this, I'll be rolling out some info.

Thanks again, loyal visitors and haters. Without you, 16k hits would have been just a dream.

Here's hoping I'll still be up and running till next month anniversary!

No comments: