Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Brag: 25MB Hotmail account, finally...

Yeeba, my Hotmail account is finally out of the miserable 2MB limit after, 12+ years of usage. My wifey's email also hits past the 2MB limit. I know, I know, 2MB is nothing to be really proud of since Yahoo and GMail already offers GB of email space. But hey, it's not like I have email address composed of long words or combination of numbers. Mine is pure, un-adulterated arcie followed by Hotmail.Com suffix. Yep, same goes for wifey.

So, after being an early adapter of web based email, which back then was a crazy idea because only host-based email is popular like Eudora and CCMail, the space barrier has finally been broken. At the time, 2MB isn't very restrictive and in fact, I consider it large back then. The internet barely have images to display with anyway, and Hotmail isn't owned by MS*.

Anyway, I am happy I finally got the space I deserve.

No comments: