Monday, May 15, 2006

Tech Link (Industry): Dell’s XPS Renegade 700 Features Core Duo 2, Quad SLI

Recently, I posted that the previous generation Dell* XPS* Renegade gaming system is already sold out, yep, all of them are out of Dell's warehouse and onto the home of those lucky FanBoyz who crave for power and enjoys the first ever overclocked Intel processor and Quad-SLI.

Now, Dell* is back with a vengeance and this time, they really are up to it to make the best gaming platform on the face of the Earth. XBit-Labs reported that the system shown at the recent E3 exhibition has an Intel Core 2 Duo processor in it. OMIGOSH! I can't imagine those crazy overclocers willing to spend the dough just to be the first to get these new processors. Already, I can feel the drool, reaching thru my spines.

So back to the news, check out XBitLabs for more info.

If you are like me, then you can definitely take the pimping from Dell, check it out now.

No comments: