Sunday, May 28, 2006

Rant: Lost Digital Camera (or is it stolen?)

Bah, I just can't find my digital camera anymore. It is a Casio EXILIM, the early series, don't remember the exact model but it is a silver model digital camera. Anyway, fact of the matter is, I can't find it anymore. It is the one I used to do my review, taking pictures of motherboard, memory, or hard drive.



I have a few suspects though, somehow, I have a feeling someone I knew took it away. I just don't have the hard evidence and facts, darn it. Anyway, I guess, looking at it from the bright side, this gives me a reason to go out and go get myself a new and better one. But heck, I feel like I just lost 16,000 squids out of my pocket...

So all in all, no review that requires pictures will be made for now.

No comments: