Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Brag: DM helps (again) with new OC Tool for Intel® Desktop Board D975XBX (Bad Axe) supporting Conroe

After a very exciting turn of events for the Intel® Desktop Board D975XBX (Bad Axe), being currently the extreme overclockers' choice of motherboard for Conroe loving, I am able to team up with abo to develop the next generation of SetFSB for this board.

Yeah, I know that ClockGen is also working, but hey, current ClockGen* doesn't support "automatic" OC upon star-up so users will always have to "OC on the Fly" after booting on Windows. Besides, it never hurts to have another tool, and since I am in Asia, so I say support Asian overclocking tool power! Don't get me wrong, I like ClockGen too, specially with its new interface!

What's also great about this is that the development didn't take that long to complete. Previously, it will take about one whole day for testing and validating. This time, after a brief communication, in less than an hour, I already have a working SoftFSB!!!

The tool is still on BETA stage, but I'm sure it'll be a great stable tool already. I have always been a loyal SetFSB user and this definitely solidify my FanBoyism for this tool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah yeah, go brag about every little thing that you have played with and every little effort you have "contributed"... Everyone around here knows that you're in Intel's payola. Get real.

As if the world cares. Go get a life boyo.