Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tech Link (Web): GeminII (RR-CCH-ANU2-GP) roundup

I have been drooling over this product for such a long time. So I am always on the look out for reviews and previews. I'd like to get one for myself, it's been a long time since I longed for a new cooler since my Thermalright* XP-90 has been sufficient for my needs.

Tuniq Tower 120 came in, Thermaltake Big Typhoon ruled, Sycthe Ninja got its share of glory as well and a lot of other coolers has surfaced, but none ever really got my attention. However, this cooler (and actually, Thermalright* Ultra 120) are the only two coolers that's been nibbling into my itchy side, pushing me to "go get one". So I am now in a quest to get one, but while I am still on the lookout, why not go and check out the round ups:

Tweakometer
Club Overclock
Technic3D
HardwareLogic

No comments: