Thursday, October 19, 2006

Tech Link (Processor): OPB's 3rd attempt got super pi 1m 8.906s and new pifast wr

I would have not posted it but I just checked the link again and it seems that some folks over at XS are doubting this new WR. If you are fond of running SuperPi benches, there's a lot discussion on how OPB was able to improve his score. Go check it out, and maybe, pitch in your thoughts. Me? I don't doubt the score, it's a Chipzilla CPU, it must be good, yay!



Let me share with you guys, LN2 playing is really hard job, I am only one person, and I need to watch temp, take picture, and capture windows benchmark screeny....how many hands I have? lol...

here we go, finally reached sub 9 as super pi 1m 8.906...

really tired, and out of LN2...will keep 8m and 32m challenge next time.

This will be the same for the Conway, Captin Insano.

OPB


Source:OPB's 3rd attempt got super pi 1m 8.906s and new pifast wr

No comments: