Monday, October 23, 2006

Tech Link (Industry): Intel in grave trouble, say unreliable sources

Hexus author seems a bit irked as well by the crazy Sharikou guy (yes, no link here) who kept on blabbering things out of proportion and saying things without even thinking for a moment. He's been proven wrong on so many occasions and fortunately for me, I have never visited his Blog site ever again. Expand this article to check the author's thoughts about this...



And finally...
There's a distinct lack of financial analysis in this article, for the sole reason that I'm an expert in hardware, not a financial analyst; I'm not going to pretend to be something I'm not. Still, I'll leave you with this fairly simple thought: If Intel was in any serious danger, shouldn't shareholders have been running scared in their masses by now?


Source:Intel in grave trouble, say unreliable sources

No comments: