Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Tech Link (Gaming): World of Warcraft 2nd Year Anniversary Sweepstakes

Happy Halloween for the FanBoyz!!! I will be taking an early off from the office and will be basking in some gaming at home. Wohooo! Then tomorrow, you might miss me posting a daily update because I'll be busy visiting my relatives and seeing old friends. So while still waiting for my update, why not lazy yourself with Blizzard's latest event. I'm a heavy Blizzard fan, and I really love their games. Expand for more..



World of Warcraft 2nd Year Anniversary Sweepstakes
Do you remember the first time you set foot in Orgrimmar and saw the watch fires burning on the parapets? What about the first time you saw the hot molten iron flowing beneath the catwalks of the city of Ironforge or gazed at the towering statues of the heroes of the Alliance in Stormwind? It has been two years since players first entered the world of Azeroth to forge such memories, and to celebrate the second anniversary of the launch of World of Warcraft, we will be awarding prizes to our loyal players over the next five weeks! Click here for more details.


Source:World of Warcraft 2nd Year Anniversary Sweepstakes

No comments: