Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Brag: My Kentsfield...

To quell the curiosity, I am posting a CPU-Z validation of my Kentsfield Extreme Edition. I did mentioned it several times that while I have some, with the recent typhoon, I don't have enough time to play with it. It's been tough, for the past six(6) days, we don't have electricity. But we finally got "clean water" already yesterday so that solves 90% of the problem, the remaining 10% is just a matter of getting power at home. (Click on the image for the full version or expand for more).

In any case, I still haven't gotten time to play with (yeah, I said it already), so I figure I'll just post a CPU-Z validation. I'll post some really badly needed previews later on so that I can at least keep to my own target of posting an article I made and not just some news posting across the web.



Till next post, for now, hope the validation make do and tide you over and thanks for visiting the site again, and again, and again...

2 comments:

Jercouzen said...

holy cow! and there goes another one.. do you get to keep those things? i soooo envy you right now.. LOL top of the line procs are so rare here in the Philippines.. man what i wouldn't give to have a little playtime with those babies.. FSB up, up and away.. :D

***
OT: my prayers got answered.. nvidia officially announced the new C55 based chipsets for conroe.. if Asus makes an ROG board based on NForce 680i, i'll be sure to get one and OC the hell out of it :) God, i hope the FSB wall is higher than 400.. lol :D

death_metal said...

Be careful what you wished for, remember what Yoda said, "With great power comes great responsibility". I'm not saying I am great, but I do have access to this toyz and a lot of confidential information.

NDA ensures I don't share anything that is isn't public, yet.

As for the board, I haven't seen it yet. Hmm, I'm still pretty tied up fixing our home because of the typhoon. I'll check it out...