Sunday, March 26, 2006

Brag: FanBoyReview's 3rd Month Anniversary = 6,274 hits

Yep, I got 6,274 hits on this FanBoy website. It's not really much, but hey, it's still something. I am not sure if I can still continue to do this, but I try to post an update at least once a day. The site is still very much a personal blog, as such, so much of my opnion is spread all through-out this Blog. But really, as much as possible, the posting should not be easily found on known enthusiast sites, hey, what's the use if I just posted something everyday that comes from AMDTech or THG or [H] when FanBoys visit them everyday as well.

To top it off is the addition of the FanBoy's very own reviews and articles. I have tons of items to be reviews, but time and effort is what I lack. Sometimes, I even lack the enthusiasm to do all the necessary stuff. This is why you may find the same wordings from one review to another. But try to look beyond that, besides, while it may look the same, I actually read and re-read it at least once just to check if something isn't applicable anymore.

To remedy the "lack of time", I also devised a way to re-use one set-up with another. For example, using the same components from one test bench to another. I still have to describe them in my write up though to spice things up, and relate them on the item being tested. This actually has a drawback: people tend to read past it since it's the same thing anyway. But being only one guy to run the site, it can not be helped. Like I mentioned already, I still actually read them again and check if I did some changes on the next test batch compared to the previous and make the necessary ammendments.

In any way, I guess the long and short of this post actually boils down to one thing: Thank You, yes You, for visiting the site and keeping me on my heels to ensure I have some content up and running for the site. Just one, yes, even a specle of hit, just one hit and I scramble to check if I have an article posted for you, yes, you.

So to close this short 3rd Month Anniversary Posting, I am again extending my gratitude to you. Thank you very much fellow FanBoyz, we rock!

No comments: