Monday, March 27, 2006

Brag: MiniPC Review almost ready for posting

I have just finished all the necessary tasks that I need to do with the MiniPC review item that I have. I can't stress how much I am impressed with this little wonder-in-a-box. It looks much like a Mac Mini, but it isn't and can actually run various OS from Microsoft* Windows*, to Ubuntu*.

I already have the benchmarks screenshots, some of the product shots, as well as some of the nitty gritty detail such as "overclocking" portion. Anyway, I just want to post the brag so that those who might be wondering when I'm going to post review will have an idea. I am targetting on posting the review by Sunday because of work, work, work, and tending to the family while wifey is away. In the meantime, you may want to check the official Mini PC site here.

No comments: