Saturday, April 07, 2007

Tech Link (Motherboard): [First Look] DFI 680i LT NF-680i LT SLI

AndreYang of XS has gotten himself another unreleased product from DFI*. Seems like DFI is making up for their lost time and being late to the Intel Core party. They just released their DFI INFINITY P965 Dark Series, and now this board is in the very near horizon. Check out the pics....



I received from DFI one day ago. DFI told me this is retail box.

I share pics to everyone.
One
Two
Three
Four
Five

BOX and accessory
Six
Seven
Eight

Northbridge Heat Sink
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
TwentyOne

Motherboard pics
TwentyTwo

I/O
TwentyThree
TwentyFour

Chipset
TwentyFive

Network chipset
TwentySix

Northbridge
TwentyFour

Raid Chipset
TwentyFive

Install Northbridge Heat Sink
TwentySix
TwentySeven
TwentyEight
TwentyNine
Thirty

I will test later.


Source:[First Look] DFI 680i LT NF-680i LT SLI

No comments: