Sunday, December 24, 2006

Misc: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

It's just a few hours before Christmas, and I'd like to extend my well wishes and good luck to all the visitors. I'd like to extend my well wishes most specially to those who always visit the site and just check out on how the site is doing.


I am monitoring this site since its inception last year, and I am going to hit my very first year anniversary. Without you visitors, I would have not continued on for so long. My web hits has peaked before the launch of the new uA from Chipzilla and it has stabilized after the Conroe launch this year, it's been a truly roller coaster ride.

I know some of you have been wanting to see some action, benchmark if you may, of unreleased processors. But unlike others you see on the net and fora, I just can't post my results since I am under NDA. As much as I'd like to share results, it's just not right. So thank you very much, despite the dissapointment, you stayed on for long and visiting the site.

Again, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

No comments: