Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Brag: Fourth Month FanBoy TechWeb Anniversary

Yay for me! It's my 4th month anniversary, and going limp...well, I guess still limping :)...In any case, April is my highest hitting month, close to 5000 hits to date for this month. For the past four months, my hits increased slowly, with visitors coming from the websites I frequent, to Google hit matches, and even to other forums linking to my site.

Anyway, today, I celebrate my fourth month anniversary without any loud bang, just a whimper in this vast space of digital community we call Internet. My total hit since I started this website is ***drum roll*** 12,000!!! Now, that's a lot for me, with visitors coming from many countries and sources. I guess, I can make this keep going and going, till, well, I get tired of it.

In any case, thanks to all who have given this site a hit, one way or another. For those who were leaving hate comments, I just delete them, so the last laugh is still on me!

Till next anniversary :)

No comments: