Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Brag: Intel Plant Site Tour, select invitational?

I am working currently with my friends and contacts within Intel. I plan to bring a couple of my support staff so they can finally have a look and see of the Intel manufacturing plant. The coverage would be the three(3) major factories: Processor, Chipset, and Flash factories.

I have scheduled it tentatively in the 2nd week of May, and on Friday. The tour will start at around 10:00am and will end at around 01:00PM. I reserved about 10head counts, maximum is seventy five (75) but hey, I can't keep track of all those people anyway, so yep, ten(10) would be reasonable.

I still haven't gotten a confirmation, and still working on whose going to do the tour. I might do it myself, but I'd rather just stay on the sideline and enjoy the trip. I doubt I can speak continously for that long duration, and besides, I'm notorious when it comes to becoming more of a braggart than a tour guide.

I will send a private message to those I believe are FanBoys to the core, AMD users who aren't AMDroid, and a coupld of my own staff. Dang, I miss the smell of the factory, I haven't visited it in, umm, eight(8) months already.

If you have any thoughts on this, you can let me know by posting at the ShoutOut, making a comment, or post here

No comments: