Thursday, April 27, 2006

Brag: Conroe E6300, possibly the next 2.4C

Another one of my Conroe CPU. The low multiplier should be good for those who wish to OC this processor with high FSB ceiling. I doubt this is going to be the "clock" world record breaker due to the low multiplier, but for those wishing to get the most bang for their buck, the E6300 might be their magical CPU.

As is usual, no benchies and no other info except the screenie. It's tough to convince anyone about the authenticity, but I doubt there's a CPU-Z of such speed since most I've seen are E6600 series like the one I posted earlier. Nevertheless, this processor is already rockin at such low clock speed, I can almost remember my early Northwood A. At this speed, I can't help but imagine it's like a Northwood on steroids, only better...

No comments: