Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Rant: My Web Skills Sucks

A friend I talked to yesterday asked me why my web page suck. Well, I said, coz I am a fanboy. Well, he said it doesn't suck coz I am a FanBoy but the layout and font and all the little details that should go in to the website just failed to render properly. Well, guess what, I did check it up and boy, everything looks fine from my end. And what seems to be the cause why he said things look bad on his end? Browsers.

I have been using FireFox for the longest time and I thoght it was like the standard one, when in fact, FF shouldn't account for more than 20%, if my guess is even close, of the Internet browsing users. So, I did check my statistics and yep, I.E. accounts for my >50% hits, with FF around 30% and the rest are "others".

Well, I guess I failed to account I.E., at least, that's what I did really wrong. I checked my reviews and boy, they really look ugly, they are so bad, I won't spend a second reading thru it.

So my next goal would be to use I.E., and FF, to test and render every articles I made. At the very least, I would have to skip FF testing and focus on I.E.

So yeah, I suck!

No comments: