Saturday, April 15, 2006

Tech Link (Technology): PCSTATS Beginners Guides: Got an Easter Weekend Project?

PCStats posted a very comprehensive list of "projects" on their website. It has a lot of things posted in there, I don't even know where to start! Anyway, you should check their articles as they really have a balance "programming" and while there's a bit of FanBoyism flying around at times, over-all, I prefer PCStats over AMDTech.


PCSTATS has worked hard to provide guides that detail every facet of modern computer use. Starting with the basics, PCSTATS covers installing Windows XP and upgrading from Windows 98 to XP. Once you've got XP installed, how about learning about some of its hidden features. Moving on, we tackle some of the most asked computer questions like "how do I create MP3 files from my CDs?", " how do I burn CDs/DVDs and what formats should I use?." We also put you on the right track towards converting your home movies into video files, then turning those video files into DVDs. Most important of all, how should you protect your data? We have some good answers, and more than a few helpful hints to put you on the right track.


Source:PCStats

No comments: