Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Rant: Removing Tag Board for good...

I have just installed Tag-Board about two days ago and I thought it was great. I mean, I waited for it to come back online after several months of it not working. I never had complaints, I mean, it was free anyway so what's to complain if it goes down.

So when I did check that it was up and running, and my account was still valid, I never hesitated to bring it back up. It all went spiffy, no issue whatsoever, and the installation of the Javascript is plain and straightforward with the new Blogger 2.0 template.

However, what I didn't know is that this Tag-Board now comes with an excess baggage. I haven't really investigated it beyond what few reports I got, but all signs point to TagBoard. As soon as I installed, pop-up is now happening whenever I visit my site.

I am now removing the darn tag board, I have gotten used to living without it so I guess it's all for the better. FanBoy out!

No comments: