Thursday, January 04, 2007

Misc: My Host Is Down

Umm, my web host is down so I am limiting my displayed postings from one month down to one week. It's a huge reduction, but this will ensure the web page loads faster. As it is now, since my web host is down, it makes the site loads so slowly. Anyway, this explains why most, if not all, of the images are down.

Right now, all new postings with images will be hotlinked instead of being hosted on my server. I'm sure I'll encounter some pretty nasty emails or replacement images from hotlinking *yay* so brace yourself, the worst is yet to come.

In case you need to check out on the past postings, the new Blogger makes it better to archive articles, so just check out the archive list located on the right side of the Blog.

Have fun...

No comments: