Monday, January 01, 2007

Misc: Welcome FanBoyz to the Year 2007

Welcome to the Year 2007, the start of a new beginning. It's been a year since I started this blog, with the purpose of ranting and serving as my own repository of information. As you can see below, my web hits has climbed up steadily. I doubt I'll ever reach this high again for this year since the excitement for Conroe has subsided. You can click on the image to view the larger version.


For an annual hit of 38k, my average monthly hit would be ~3.1k. This isn't huge, but like I said, I don't expect this year to be any bigger. I'd be happy if I can maintain a fraction of readership, since Conroe excitement has already reached its peak. Last year's peak was during Q2-Q3 when very few Conroe numbers are starting to hit the underground forum. So since this new uA has matured already, there are already many web sites that can cater to the FanBoyz and new comers. However, while I may not be as persistent in posting news items, I'll try to post new bits of information from time to time. Mini previews (not reviews) will be posted, and as usual, I can't share any information outside of what the public knows already. It is because I am under NDA.

But because of this, I am thinking of making a private blog, within this blog. Sort of protected by passwords, where the FanBoyz can view early benchmarks. Blogger has enabled this feature already and all I need to do is figure out how it's done. After that, I'll would-be member-only area will be protected by NDA and I'll probably allow a max of three(3) to view that area. That's just a plan, nothing is concrete yet.

Anyway, for the FanBoyz who keeps visiting the site, my thanks to you, you enable me to push forward. For the AMDroids who keeps sending me hatemails and even tried posting comments, the feeling is mutual and I hate you too.

Happy New Year to All!

No comments: