Thursday, November 23, 2006

Tech Link (Gadget): Star Wars character USB flash drive.

Yay, another gadget :). I wanted to have this, if only to brag it to fellow StarWars fans like me. However, the author of this article seems to be at a lost as to what Star Wars is. I guess to each his own :).



I don't watch movies that have Star or Space in the title (Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Lost in Space, Space Odyssey), but I do know some people who would ditch their 6-gig Megadrive for this 256MB designer Star Wars flash memory stick in a heartbeat.

These stylish, metallic quarter-sized drives come with a full-body image of a Jedi, Darth Vader, Boba Fett, or Clone Trooper. Whoever the fuck those people are, I don't know, because I slept through Star Wars: Episode 1 and will never again waste $10 on that silly movie series again.


Source:Star Wars character USB flash drive.

No comments: