Thursday, November 30, 2006

Article: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo T7200 Preview (Intel® Core™ for Mobile)

Wow, what do you know, I failed to post this again like the Bad Axe one. Sounds like I am too busy last month that I tend to forget I am doing things. In any case, I decided to do some tweaking with the Conroe's little brother, Merom and see how it goes in the desktop. Check it out...



The Intel® Core™ 2 Duo T7000 series of processors is the successor processor to the Apple* baby which is the first "Core" processor, the Intel® Core™ Duo T2000 series. This processor is the younger brother of Conroe (desktop) and Woodcrest (server). It shares all the features of the desktop and server brothers, only that, this processor is targetted for mobile computing.


Source:Article: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo T7200 Preview (Intel® Core™ for Mobile)

No comments: