Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Brag: Initial Clovertown Benchmark

I have uploaded an initial benchmark of Clovertown since I am really bored tonight. I don't really know what to do so I decided to fire it up and load a simple benchie, one that doesn't really require attention to run. SANDRA seems to be a good one to start with, so I fire it up and whoopsie daisy and it hits me like a champ (which it really is anyway). No more Mr. Nice Guy, this is one bad ass system. If you are looking for an ultimate multimedia stuff or into Virtualization, look no more because this is it.

Scrap that AMD* 4x4, which is a sorry solution to have four cores. Oh, if you don't have any idea of how powerful it is, click on the graph for a comparison against a wide array of Conroe processors and a Presler.

No comments: