Thursday, August 31, 2006

Tech Link (Processor): Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 Overclocking Adventure

I know that you have seen lots and lots and lots of reviews and overclocking spree about the new processor, but hey, if you're a regular visitor here, then you're a FanBoy like me and we just can't get enough of these babies (ok, I am doing some white lies, I do get tired from time to time). In any case, if you're craving for more, go give this review from VirtualHideout a spin. Expand for more.



Ok now that you're back, let's get on to checking out the new Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 in more detail. I say that because I see most sites just want to show you the bare CPU and that's it. What If you can't afford a new CPU cooler with your Core 2 Duo and you want a good look at what heatsink comes with it? Well you're in luck as I have plenty of pictures and information for you there. Do I need to show a bunch of specifications on the Intel Core 2 Duo at this point in time? Nah! You can get 5 pages of specs and nonsense anywhere else. All you need to know is; It's Amazing! Buy One Now!


Source:Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 Overclocking Adventure

No comments: