Thursday, June 15, 2006

Brag: Thanks for all the feedback guys!

I've been receiving tons, well not really, but many e-mails regarding my articles. I also receive "Thank-You"s for my tips and I really appreciate it a lot. I also got a few feedback from my articles, as can be seen here and here and other of my Blog entries. This type of kind words is pushing me to continue with the site even if I sometimes feel a little tired of all the FanBoyism from the other camp *yay*.

So I guess all I wanted to say is that, as long as I know I am helping people along the way, you can expect me to post an article or news bits from time to time. I can not do it most of the time, but I tried to make the site "alive" by posting at least once a day. I make sure that I give this site time, to grow, and to be shared to as many people as I can.

Again, this posting is for all of you FanBoIz like me! Thanks for checking the site, and thanks for the feedback.

No comments: