Monday, June 26, 2006

Rant: I just got back...

After a very tiring long business trip, I decided to give myself a break: away from the computers. After checking my business email on Saturday noon, I shutdown my computer and it has never woken up till like a few minutes from this posting. It's such a very tiring week for me, and I just don't like to see anything that will pull me out from my rest. Whenever I see my laptop, I always feel like I have to work so I just have to really tuck it away from my sight. As such, my news posting, brag, rant, and others just get abandoned for about two days.

So you'll notice there's a gap of a day in my posting. I will try to post "backtracked" news, kind of like cheating a bit, and do some news posting or articles, or whatever to fill that one day of absence.

So I am cheating at my Blog here, but at least I am letting readers know. Stay tuned, and don't worry, I am still alive.

No comments: