Sunday, June 18, 2006

Brag: Blogging from Malaysia

Well, I finally reach my destination. Boy, is it a long day for me. I always hated travelling to Malaysia from Philippines. It always takes one whole day to go to Penang. There's just no straight flight from Manila to Penang, it's just so tiring. Sure, I can take the Manila -> Kuala Lumpur -> Penang, but then again, I'm going to miss my favorite airline: Singapore Airline. Besides, that won't make my trip any shorter, last time I remember taking that route.

Sure, Singapore Changi Airport is like one of the finest stop over here in Asia (I prefer Hong Kong), they have great lounge, and great store. And oh, they are currently on the "Great Singapore Sale" season here, but lack of $$$ prevented me from enjoying it, duh. Anyway, my trip was still interesting, just as is always with Singapore Airline, they have the finest flight stewardess there, ohhhh, gotta love them sexy gals, yay.

Oh well, Happy Father's Day to me...I miss my kids :(

No comments: