Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Tech Link (Motherboard): Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Conroe Motherboard

VR-Zone have a very nice "picture review" of the upcoming Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Conroe motherboard. It is a super nice board, having lots of features, that can really meet any kind of user. For the overclockers, well, I am not sure of the options, but for people like me who really likes tons of features rather than overclockability then this is going to be enough.

I'd say, if ever I'd get a chance to have one, I'll jumo into the bandwagon and fulfill my dreams. However, I am kind of short on cash right now, so I will be just drooling on the side.

Gigabyte, if you can read this, I am always free to review a sample. Let me know and I'll gladly spend time to review this really beautiful board.

And oops, this is where you can find the review.

No comments: