Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Brag: FanBoy EmotIcons!

I have just created four(4) personalized EmotIcons for the site. Of course, I made it myself, and it's a brand-spanking original concept and design. Not that it looks good, but it feels great to have my own way of conveying my feelings on each of the category that I have.

One of these EmotIcons is the one you can see besides this Blog post. It's called "Brag". The others are "Rant", "Great", and finally, "Thanks". I have always wanted to create this, but lack of time have prevented me from doing such. But now that it's done, all I can say is, "Good job" to myself.

Yeah, I know, I'm praising myself, but hey, not that you care anyway, specially if you are a sucky AMDroid. So yeah, I rock!(Hmm, maybe I'll make one about rockin')

No comments: