Monday, May 07, 2007

Brag: dm got recognized by OCZ!

I have been meaning to post it, but for some reason, I missed it!!! Anyway, I just want to brag that I have been recognized for contributing outstanding scores for the OCZ Benchmarking Team. Being on the frontpage of a world-reknowned overclocking website is a great accomplishment for me. I emphasized my name below, yay for me! And oh, I did take a screenshot of the news post too. Update: OCZ news article has been archived at: http://ocz.com/consumer/company/newsroom/newsletters/report.php?id=361

OCZ Benchmarking Team Hits 12th Place Ranking Worldwide!
2007-05-01

Starting out with literally nothing a mere month ago, OCZ’s very own benchmarking team has reached a top world ranking. The twenty members led by “Rgone” consistently hit top ten HWBOT rankings in nearly all categories. Supplied with initial samples from the OCZ cooling, memory, and power supply lineups, the team took dedication to the next level and spent hours tweaking and benchmarking.

It all paid off with the numerous personal awards and the collective global rank each team-mate has contributed to…they have truly made OCZ proud! For all you overclockers out there who love to compete, why not join the OCZ forums and benchmark to win some top hardware in the process?

For more information on the HWBOT benchmarking competition and Team OCZ please visit www.hwbot.org.

Official Team Benchmarkers:
Rgone, Raja, Burlnutt, MarcusDelirious, Ryder, Tony, Praz, Nutcase, Logann26, NicoOCZ.

End Users:
DaveT, dm, RuloXP, Flasker, tony929292.

CONGRATULATIONS GENTELMEN!

###


Source:OCZ Benchmarking Team Hits 12th Place Ranking Worldwide!

No comments: