Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tech Link (Industry): Too Terrible To Contemplate? . . .

I decided to give overclockers.com to see what the usual doomsday predictor (for both A* and I*) have posted on their site. While I am amused with their article, I never really used them as a "factual" source, but hey, I am not saying they are claiming, it's just my "feelings".

Anyway, I read one of author's musings and somehow, this reflects how I feel with A*. There's not much news, and early benchmarks are just for early samples, not too many hard evidence to say how A* will respond. Expand to read more...



There's been a lot of bad news about AMD this year, but a lot of people don't want to hear it.

I'm not talking about fanboys, but those who essentially say, "My God, AMD's got to pull through, because if they don't, that would be bad for me!" (OK, they usually say "us" but it boils down to the same thing.)


Source:Too Terrible To Contemplate? . . .

No comments: