Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Misc: Omigosh, I just shook hands with Sean Maloney....

Wow, it's an interesting feeling, having seen him on the video streams, web casts, update meetings, tech review sites, magazines, and then he's there right in front of me. I shook hands, and he's very polite to say "Nice to meet you". I know I forgot what I was about to ask, it's a good thing I have my copy of questions printed just in case I got overwhelmed by his presence.

I liked the way he answered my questions, he's candid, and open, and that's because everyone in the room with him is to be trusted. He's energetic, and always inspiring. I wish I can spend more time with him chatting, well, I guess that's asking too much. And sorry, I can't post the questions and answers portion, I just want to say that I like the guy as much as I like Craig and Paul in person.

Oh well, I just want to say it's an overwhelming experience, too bad, I don't get the chance to have a photo taken with him. That's all for now...

No comments: