Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Article: Welcome fanboys...

Welcome to the site. Let me just warn you first, this site will not be your typical review and news site, but rather, a rant and lots of fanboyism stuff. The site will offer the author's (that's me) view on different things, personal experience, miscellaneous adventure both technical, entertainment, political, just about anything under the sun.

I really don't have anything to focus on this site, except maybe to boost my ego even more, do more stuff that most people will call "lameness" or "suckyness", but then again, this is a fanboy stuff, so complaining how bias I am or how stubborn I am will be summarily disregarded.

With all the warnings as my very first post, I doubt many will visit this site for information. But hey, if you do visit, then thank you very much and I'll try to boost your ego as well, that is, if we're on the same camp. If you are on a different side of the river that I am, well, you can still stay, and I'll just ignore you.

And if in some bizzare instance I still put some Naruto images in this site, don't get confuse that this is an anime site, but hey, it can be about anime, besides, I'm the one running this so I can make this site to anything I'd like it to be.

By the way, feel free to post a comment for each article or news posting or blabbering you found here. But remember, if I don't like it, I'll delete it. Don't say you're not warned about my fanboyism...

To close, let me welcome you once again to the fanboy site, and hope you get nothing out of your stay here.

naruto
Which Naruto Character Are You?
Test by naruto - kun.com



p.s.
All my articles posted here are copyrighted by me starting today to infinity. Reproduction, in whole or in part, is purely by permission only!

No comments: