Monday, February 15, 2010

Brag: Intel Gulftown Processor sighted at...FanBoyReview!

Ok, what's the cooooooooolest Valentines gift you have received yesterday (post it in the comments)? Ok, "physical" contact isn't included, I meant gift as in "tangible" thing. Mine is, umm, to say it modestly, is a CPU! Yeah, a CPU. It is, none other than, a six-core (yes six core), 3.33Ghz, 12MB L3 Cache! Read on to see more pix of processor on a Jollibee napkin, yeah, it's on a napkin! (Note, I know the markings is blurred, it's just so you check out the rest of brag and go read it more...)

Ok, first I will post the obligatory "Intel" processor box. Ok, it's not really obligatory and I just made that up, but I think it's kinda cool to say something like that, don't you agree? Anyway, if you're the type of person who always get processors before they are launched, you'd be pretty familiar of this kind of box. Of course, if you get more than one, you usually get a "tray" of CPUs...

And here's the shot of the processor in all its glory (I tend to say "All it's glory" because my vocabulary is limited, bleh). As is usual of me, I erased some of the CPU markings so as to, umm, let's just say, "cover my tracks". This is in case my cover is blown, and so I won't have any one nibbing at my heels trying to track me down. (I know, markings are still blurred, but wait till you get to the Jollibee part)!

Oh geeeeeez, it's the innards of the CPU. Well, you get the point, I got to show off the underside trying to make it sound cool!

And last but not the least, here's the "Jollibee" shot. Its marking says Q4EG so go Google it to check out teh interwebz for infoz...

p.s. I'll post CPU-Z screenshot and validation tomorrow. Fanboy out!

No comments: