Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Tech Link (Industry): Samsung Galaxy Tab™ 7.0 Plus 4G

This is going to be interesting: T-Mobile + Samsung = 4G goodness. Samsung has always been pretty aggressive this past years to nibble at Apple's heels when it comes to tablets and smart phones. I have come to love Samsung, due mainly to my experience with my Samsung Galaxy Mini, the most affordable and smallest Android-based smart phone at the time of release. As tablets and consumers became more mature and aware of the different offerings, Samsung is positioned to take on Apple, at least, on hardware-level. The only thing stopping me from getting one is the price. If it hits $199, I'll be grabbing it. Don't get me wrong, at $299 (which becomes $249 after mail-in rebate) is pretty good price, but still, after I got my HP TouchPad at a such bargain price, I am hoping that manufacturers would follow suit. Sure, hardware cost is still high at this time, but heck, demand has picked up and surely, there should be many parts manufacturers which should drive price down.
Perfectly portable and incredibly entertaining, the Samsung Galaxy Tab™ 7.0 Plus 4G 7 inch tablet is a great way to take games, music, movies, social networking sites, and more with you—just about everywhere.
  • High-speed web browsing almost anywhere 
  • Gaming, music, and video apps ready to go, right out of the box 
  • 16 GB built-in storage, expandable up to 32 GB
Source: T-Mobile

No comments: