Monday, July 03, 2006

Brag: DM's Intel® Core™ 2 Extreme X6800

I finally got over my laziness and "willed" myself to setting up my Intel® Core™ 2 Extreme X6800 processor. It took a lot of effort, for real, to get out of my couch and set it up. Man, I feel like I am getting old. Several years ago, I never skipped a beat whenever I have new toys. But this processor has been seating, well, for a month (or two maybe), and I only got myself to set it up a couple of hours earlier today. Click the image for better view.

It could be because if NDA, or could be because I am just really a lazy bum. In any case, both is great for me in the end. Knowing that I still follow NDA unlike many websites speaks that I still honor what I signed, and being a lazy bum about hardware means I get to spend time with my kids (I just hope my kids finds it quality time).

Anyway, no benchies, coz like what I said, I am under NDA. The marketing management doesn't want to get things out in the wild for far too early, though for those in the know, they can easily find out the many benchmarks already posted by those not covered by NDA. Till next brag, hope you drool at the CPU-Z.

CPU-Z Validation

No comments: