Saturday, June 02, 2007

Tech Link (Platform): Microsoft Surface: What Media Center should have been - analyst opinion

TGDaily (yeah, I know the logo is THG) posted about a pretty cool technology that is about to hit us soon! I never expected it to be long due to be honest, since I have already seen a "similar" if not exactly the same thing for almost a year ago. Microsoft already put up a site for this technolgy and they have a pretty cool effect. Anyway, back to TGDaily, check out what they have to say on this...



When I was briefed on Surface (previously code-named Milan) a few days ago, I was incredibly impressed. Having gotten used to disappointments like Origami, Zune, and even the Media Center PC where Microsoft didn’t actually finish the offering, this product was a breath of fresh air, largely because it was complete.


Source:Microsoft Surface: What Media Center should have been - analyst opinion

No comments: